Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lets Catch Up!

This is the Official first blog entry.  It's 2009 and its time to get focused on being better than I was last year. The only way to do that is to take a look at the things I did last year and seperate the wise decisions from the not so wise decisions and follow the better route. Here is an example of  a not so wise decisions. Choosing to represent my friends and myself in such a poor manor with the editing of this video.

The solution: It's 09'... we're grown, its time to act like it...
 An example of the wise decisions I should follow is Creating my VideoBlog Series "One A Week" to showcase my talents and keep my fans and supporters entertained while they patiently wait for the arrival of "The New York Scandal" (DUE OUT THIS YEAR, FOR REAL)
One a Week 08'  week1


One a Week 08' week 2


One a Week 08' week 3

One a Week 08' week 4


And in 09 I am only going to go harder. The "One A Weeks" will be on time all the time and there will be random special pop up editions of the Videoblog series. so stay tuned to this blog. Its 09' and "I want us to Grow". 
                                                                                                                - Scandaloso Of The Flight Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment