Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Please pray for Mamaloso...

On January 15th,2009 at 7 a.m. my mother, Shari Denise Chea, will be undergoing a life threatening brain surgery to help prevent an already dangerous health hazard (Aneurysm) from claiming her life. In November 1996 my mother suffered from a major stroke and aneurysm that almost claimed her life and changed my life. That was a day that I'll never forget, when the EMS arrived they told me that my mother was dead... 4 months later I was reunited with my mother  in what i thought I was only possible through a miraculous act of GOD! From that point on I have secretly dreaded  the day that my mother could possibly be taken away from me again. And that day is tomorrow and no matter how hard I try to avoid the thought and try to block my feelings tonight may be the last moments I spend with the love of my life, My Mother... I am not looking for anyone's pitty or remorse all I am asking for is (for anyone who reads this) to say a small prayer in behalf of my family and my mother... I LOVE YOU MA.
                                                                                    Thank You,
                                                                                                   Joseph "Scandaloso" Chea

2 comments: