Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scandaloso's Birthday Weekend!!!

On January 17th 2009, I will officically be 22 years old. I am going to be celebrating my birthday the whole weekend from the 16th - 18th with a series of events for all ages. Here's a list of all the events planned for my birthday weekend.
  1. January 16th @ 11:30pm The Flight Crew will be holding a birthday dinner in my behalf @ Dallas BBQ's located at 27 West 72nd street. (Take The 1,2, or 3 trains to 72nd street and walk towards Central Park, The restaurant is on the left side of the street) Everyone is expected to arrive between 1130pm and 12am so we can get a good table to account for everyone that'll be attending.
  2. After the Dinner we will be heading uptown to the Bravo Pool Hall & Billards (located on 167th street and Jerome ave, take 4 or D train to 167th street) to drink, play pool and have a great time.
  3. January 17th (My Birthday) The Flight Crew Is inviting everyone to 300 New York(Pier 60 @ 23rd street and the West Side Highway)to party and bowl the night away... everyone is expected to meet up @ 300 by 11 pm ( if you come late its cool but they close at 230am) THIS EVENT IS 21 and Older!!!
  4. January 18th is Flight Crew Football day... The whole Flight Crew will be participating in a full contact football game in Macombs Dam Park on 161st street in the Bronx (behind Yankee Stadium). The Game will start at 10 am all participants are expected to arrive @ the park by 9:30am.
  Anyone and Everyone is invited to enjoy my Big 22nd Birthday weekend with me and my team... But please email me or comment on this post to let me know that you will be attending the specific event so I will be expecting to see you there. For any additional information about the specific events that'll take place during my Birthday weekend please feel free to IM me @ ScandalisSwag on aim or email me. or Visit the venue's  websites 300Newyork.com DallasBBQ.com 

                                                                                             -Scandaloso Of The Flight Crew

2 comments:

  1. this will be a event to be at so i suggest you BE THERE!!!!

    ReplyDelete