Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One A Week (Jan 20, 2009) *** New Features to the One A Week Mini Episodes!!!

This is the latest "One A Week" Mini Episode. This is the second episode of the year and today is inauguration tuesday. Barack Obama is offically the First Black President of the United States. President Obama's mission is to initiate change throughout our great nation, so I figured I could add some new changes to my "One A Week" Mini Series to interact with my supporters and fans. The New Features are:
  1. Fulfilled Request which will be known as  The "Scandalis Request of the week".  I will be accepting songs requests from anyone who sends an email to Scandaloso@Tmo.BlackBerry.Net  or Leave me a message @ Myspace.com/Scandalis1 and I will randomly select one of the requested songs to be the featured song of the next "One A Week" mini episode and announce the person who requested the selected song.
  2. Fan Signs - I am now accepting all fan signs from anyone that wishes to show me support... all Fan Signs can be sent to Scandaloso@Tmo.BlackBerry.Net. 
Please Enjoy the Video and don't forget to leave your opinions if they are good bad... 

2 comments: